Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
Books by and about the 2016 presidential election|
| What Happened ,|
by Hillary Clinton (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Becoming ,|
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of CT political races in The Hartford Courant
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Hartford Courant (number of quotes indicated):
- Bob Stefanowski (1) Connecticut Republican candidate for governor of Connecticut
- Chris Murphy (4) Democratic Challenger Connecticut
- Christopher Shays (1) Republican challenger (Lost primary) Connecticut
- Dan Malloy (4) Connecticut Democratic Governor
- Joe Visconti (1) Connecticut Republican candidate for Connecticut Governor
- Linda McMahon (4) Connecticut Small Business Administration
- Matthew Corey (4) Republican Candidate for Connecticut U.S. Senator Connecticut
- Prasad Srinivasan (1) Connecticut Republican candidate for Governor
- Susan Bysiewicz (4) Democratic Challenger (Lost primary) Connecticut
- Tom Foley (2) Connecticut Republican challenger
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from Hartford Courant:
- (On Bob Stefanowski): Hartford Courant on 2018 Connecticut gubernatorial race, 8/22/2018
- (On Prasad Srinivasan): Hartford Courant on 2018 Connecticut gubernatorial race, 2/21/2018
- (On Matthew Corey): Hartford Courant on 2018 Connecticut Senatorial race, 10/23/2017
- (On Joe Visconti): Hartford Courant on Connecticut 2018 Gubernatorial race, 5/8/2017
- (On Matthew Corey): Hartford Courant on 2018 Connecticut Senatorial race, 10/6 & 10/7/2016
- (On Matthew Corey): Hartford Courant on 2018 Connecticut Senatorial race, 8/22/2016
- (On Dan Malloy & Tom Foley): Hartford Courant coverage of 2016 Connecticut Senate race, 5/29/2015
- (On Dan Malloy): The Hartford Courant on 2014 Connecticut gubernatorial race, 3/16/2014
- (On Dan Malloy): The Hartford Courant on 2014 Connecticut gubernatorial race, 1/5/2014
- (On Tom Foley): Hartford Courant on 2014 Connecticut gubernatorial race, 1/2/2014
- (On Linda McMahon): Hartford Courant in 2012 AARP Senate Voter Guide, 8/24/2012
- (On Chris Murphy & Susan Bysiewicz): Hartford Courant on 2012 CT Senate debate, 5/24/2012
- (On Christopher Shays & Linda McMahon): Hartford Courant on 2012 CT Senate GOP primary debate, 4/19/2012
- (On Chris Murphy): Hartford Courant on 2012 CT Senate Debate, 4/16/2012
- (On Susan Bysiewicz): Hartford Courant on 2012 CT Senate Debate, 4/15/2012
- (On Linda McMahon): Hartford Courant coverage of 2010 CT Senate debate, 10/12/2010
- (On Dan Malloy): Amanda Falcone in Hartford Courant, "LGBT Leaders", 4/16/2010
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Susan Bysiewicz: Tax securities transactions $150B to fund mortgage relief.
Christopher Shays: OpEd: Voted to raise the debt ceiling 8 times.
Bob Stefanowski: I'm a civil rights Republican, not a white nationalist.
Dan Malloy: Supports gay marriage and equal rights for all.
Matthew Corey: Government regulations stifling small businesses.
Tom Foley: Investigate Economic and Community Development loan fraud.
Susan Bysiewicz: Close Wall Street's hedge fund loophole.
Susan Bysiewicz: Too few politicians fail to take on Wall Street.
Matthew Corey: Attack drug companies & prescribing doctors first.
Dan Malloy: $22M for new charter schools over three years.
Tom Foley: Ran on platform of school choice.
Families & Children|
Matthew Corey: Investigate Hollywood's systematic sexual abuse.
Dan Malloy: 21-year-old son arrested in robbery, suffering depression.
Joe Visconti: State & feds should pay for construction inspection failures.
Prasad Srinivasan: It is person behind AR15s that bring about massacres.
Chris Murphy: Impose a war tax to give citizens a stake in battle.
Susan Bysiewicz: If we had a draft, Iraq & Afghan wars would be shorter.
Chris Murphy: US aid to Israel had nothing to do with 9/11.
Linda McMahon: We need to send job-creators to Washington.
Principles & Values|
Linda McMahon: WWE was provocative, but provided 700 jobs & work ethic.
Linda McMahon: Blumenthal insults millions of WWE viewers by dismissing WWE.
Linda McMahon: Bipartisan reforms but no privatization.
Dan Malloy: Invest in Jackson Labs & Bioscience Connecticut.
Chris Murphy: Massive infrastructure spending; great deals now.
War & Peace|
Matthew Corey: Strong proponent of the war in Iraq.
Chris Murphy: Stark differences with Lieberman about the Iraq War.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of CT political races in The Hartford Courant.