This page lists memberships in organizations, for elected officials.
Each organization determines its own rules for membership.
Decided Mar 2, 2011
Membership Roster: of the House Committee on Transportation & Infrastructure
Source: U.S. House of Representatives website, www.house.gov
The House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure has jurisdiction over all modes of transportation: aviation, maritime and waterborne transportation, roads, bridges, mass transit, and railroads. But the Committee has jurisdiction over other aspects of our national infrastructure, such as clean water and waste management, the transport of resources by pipeline, flood damage reduction, the economic development of depressed rural and urban areas, disaster preparedness and response, activities of the Army Corps of Engineers and the various missions of the Coast Guard.
When combined, these areas of jurisdiction provide a comprehensive view of how communities across the United States are connected to one another, how infrastructure affects the growth and flow of commerce at home and abroad, and how an effective government can improve the lives of its citizens.
Petri (R-WI) ||Jerry Costello (D-IL) |
|Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation ||Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ) ||Rick Larsen (D-WA) |
|Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management ||Jeff Denham (R-CA) ||Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) |
|Highways and Transit ||Jimmy Duncan (R-TN) ||Peter DeFazio (D-OR) |
|Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials ||Bill Shuster (R-PA) ||Corrine Brown (D-FL) |
|Water Resources and Environment ||Bob Gibbs (R-OH) ||Tim Bishop (D-NY) |
- Topic: Technology
- Headline: Member of House Committee on Transportation & Infrastructure
- Headline 2: Chair of House Committee on Transportation & Infrastructure
- Headline 3: Leader of House Committee on Transportation & Infrastructure
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 11-HC-TI
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: