Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Heritage Action 2015-16 congressional voting recommendations
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Heritage Action (number of quotes indicated):
- Heritage Foundation (31)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Heritage Action congressional voting recommendations:
- HR8-2019: Heritage Action key vote: "Vote No on H.R. 8", 2/26/2019
- Virgninia HB 227: Heritage Foundation press release, "The Necessity of the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act." February 21, 2019
- HR1-2019: Heritage Report: "The Facts About H.R. 1". 2/1/2019
- HR1-2017: Case for voting YES on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act by Heritage Foundation: (Dec. 19, 2017)
- Commentary by Nicolas Loris & Katie Tubb, "Paris Agreement" 6/1/2017
- NO on federal hiring freeze May 9, 2017
- YES on DC Choice Apr 28, 2016
- Hans A. von Spakovsky Commentary: "Sorry 4/20 Smokers: Legalizing Weed is a Dangerous Idea," Apr 21st, 2017
- NO on funding Planned Parenthood Mar 1, 2017
- NO on Lifeline subsidies, Feb 10, 2017
- YES on Term Limits Jan 26, 2017
- NO on Free College Jul 15, 2016
- NO on S.764, GMO labeling, Jul 14, 2016
- NO on VAWA, by David B. Muhlhausen, Jul 15, 2016
- YES on HR5538, OCS drilling, NO on diesel reduction subsidies, Jul 13, 2016
- NO on HR5293, military DREAMers, Jun 16, 2016
- NO on HR5055, gender identity, May 25, 2016
- YES on HR10, SOAR vouchers, Oct 21, 2015
- YES on HR5, A-PLUS, Jul 8, 2015
- NO on Ex-Im Bank May 1, 2015
- NO on HR1105, Death Tax, Apr 16, 2015
- YES on HR132, repealing ObamaCare, Feb 3, 2015
- YES on HR7, "No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act", Jan 22, 2015
- YES on funding South Sudan Jan 22, 2014
- NO on Iranian nuke deal Nov 26, 2013
- NO on Palestine in ICC, Aug 18, 2009
- NO on Card Check Feb 21, 2007
- NO on NEA funding, Apr 29, 1997
- NO on anti-dumping rules Jul 21, 1992
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Heritage Foundation: No taxpayer funding if health services include abortion.
Heritage Foundation: No federal funding of abortion via ObamaCare health plans.
Budget & Economy|
Heritage Foundation: Freedom Caucus fights establishment irresponsible spending.
Heritage Foundation: NEA is welfare for artists and the cultured upper-class.
Heritage Foundation: Don't elevate gender identity as a protected class.
Heritage Foundation: Arbitration limits trial lawyers and helps consumers.
Heritage Foundation: Legalizing marijuana is a dangerous idea.
Heritage Foundation: Online & Voc-Ed programs, instead of free community college.
Heritage Foundation: Voucher schools are more successful than public schools.
Heritage Foundation: A-PLUS lets states escape No Child Left Behind.
Energy & Oil|
Heritage Foundation: Withdraw from Paris Climate agreement & rely on innovation.
Heritage Foundation: Drill for oil & gas in offshore OCS & Eastern Gulf of Mexico.
Heritage Foundation: Eliminate $100M for Diesel Emission Reduction program.
Heritage Foundation: No federal labeling requirement for GMO products.
Families & Children|
Heritage Foundation: Eliminate VAWA grants to save $428 million.
Heritage Foundation: Focus on humanitarian assistance in South Sudan.
Heritage Foundation: Disallow Palestine from joining ICC to threaten Israel.
Heritage Foundation: Ex-Im Bank is a slush fund for corporate welfare.
Heritage Foundation: Anti-dumping rules mean higher consumer prices.
Heritage Foundation: Same-day voter registration promotes chaos & fraud.
Heritage Foundation: Only incumbents and special interests oppose term limits.
Heritage Foundation: Universal background checks don't prevent mass shootings.
Heritage Foundation: Fully repealing ObamaCare is important, but not sufficient.
Heritage Foundation: Trump's hiring freeze just shifts resources to DVA and DoD.
Heritage Foundation: Ban DREAMer immigrants from military service.
Heritage Foundation: Private union vote instead of card-check.
Heritage Foundation: Lower taxes on businesses unleashes higher wages.
Heritage Foundation: Death Tax is a pernicious double tax.
Heritage Foundation: Cut Lifeline low-income broadband subsidies.
War & Peace|
Heritage Foundation: Hold Assad accountable for his war crimes.
Heritage Foundation: Obama deal will marginally slow, but not halt, Iranian nukes.
The above quotations are from Heritage Action 2015-16 congressional voting recommendations.